jbeli70618

Default Making snack mixes

Does anyone have anymore snack mix recipes that they'd like to share?

I tried the oyster cracker one and the kids loved it. It's definitely

worth making & is cheap. My kids love snack time in the afternoon &

eat like horses. It's hard to keep up after them.

Tammy

Debbie

Default Making snack mixes

<FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Okay, what is the Oyster cracker snack? I would love to know.
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">I raised my kids and they are all grown up and out. As all parents know when you raise your kids you look back and say I wished I would have done that different ect. So now I know. I want to make healthy snacks for kids and go heathly eating and not so much the spaghettios and raviolis out of the can, the frozen chicken nuggets ect. I want to have more healthy eating and not introduce them to so many sweets and candy. I sure will do things diffrent this time round. Not to say my kids are not healthy but my son was hyper and I really did have to watch the things he ate. I have learned too that hyper and bad behavior can be a food allergy as well. My sister has a daughter that had a real attitude and all and behavior issues and here she is allergic to a lot of foods that caused it. She can't have most flours, peanut butter and nuts, its amazing. They have to have her go to a nutritionalist for recipes and food. I had trouble getting my kids to eat vegies when they were young and never thought a moment of the idea of making vegie puries to put into their food. I learned that since and try to tell my children to do this if their kids won't eat their vegies.
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Debbie
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir="ltr" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;">
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:39 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Making snack mixes

Does anyone have anymore snack mix recipes that they'd like to share?
    I tried the oyster cracker one and the kids loved it. It's definitely
    worth making & is cheap. My kids love snack time in the afternoon &
    eat like horses. It's hard to keep up after them.

Tammy

<PRE>No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.5/1569 - Release Date: 7/23/2008 1:31 PM
    </PRE>