Making snack mixes- Budget101 Discussion List

Does anyone have anymore snack mix recipes that they'd like to share? I tried the oyster cracker one and the kids loved it. It's definitely worth making & is cheap. My kids love snack time in the afternoon & eat like horses. It's hard to keep up after them.

cheap, chicken, cracker, hard, hat, hem, hey, horses, kids, loved, making, mix, mix recipes, mixes, oyster, recipes, share, snack, snack mix, time, tammy, worth, love, afternoon, anymore

jbeli70618

Default Making snack mixes

Does anyone have anymore snack mix recipes that they'd like to share?

I tried the oyster cracker one and the kids loved it. It's definitely

worth making & is cheap. My kids love snack time in the afternoon &

eat like horses. It's hard to keep up after them.

Tammy

Debbie

Default Making snack mixes

<FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Okay, what is the Oyster cracker snack? I would love to know.
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">I raised my kids and they are all grown up and out. As all parents know when you raise your kids you look back and say I wished I would have done that different ect. So now I know. I want to make healthy snacks for kids and go heathly eating and not so much the spaghettios and raviolis out of the can, the frozen chicken nuggets ect. I want to have more healthy eating and not introduce them to so many sweets and candy. I sure will do things diffrent this time round. Not to say my kids are not healthy but my son was hyper and I really did have to watch the things he ate. I have learned too that hyper and bad behavior can be a food allergy as well. My sister has a daughter that had a real attitude and all and behavior issues and here she is allergic to a lot of foods that caused it. She can't have most flours, peanut butter and nuts, its amazing. They have to have her go to a nutritionalist for recipes and food. I had trouble getting my kids to eat vegies when they were young and never thought a moment of the idea of making vegie puries to put into their food. I learned that since and try to tell my children to do this if their kids won't eat their vegies.
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">
    <FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Debbie
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir="ltr" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;">
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:39 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Making snack mixes

Does anyone have anymore snack mix recipes that they'd like to share?
    I tried the oyster cracker one and the kids loved it. It's definitely
    worth making & is cheap. My kids love snack time in the afternoon &
    eat like horses. It's hard to keep up after them.

Tammy

<PRE>No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.5/1569 - Release Date: 7/23/2008 1:31 PM
    </PRE>