My news - not the least bit frugal- Budget101 Discussion List

Hello all, My non-frugal news... I'm pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I've gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock! Baby will be making its arrival sometime in December.

500, baby, bee, black, color, debt, download, excited, famous, frugal, girls, news, normal, pay, rid, sized, talk, toolbar, working, wrong, fixer, renovations, upper, time, infamous, announced, lame, http://toolbar.aol.com/tmz/download.html?ncid=aolcmp00050000000014, browser, luck, opinion, downsized, danielle, boys, couse, unexpectedly, extremely, thing, pregnant, non-frugal, toddler, december, babies, arrival, crib, shock, making, blessing

DMarieCM@aol.com

Default My news - not the least bit frugal

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I'm pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I've gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Baby will be making its arrival sometime in December.

Don't get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We've been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle

mom to 3 boys (13, 9, 4)...

2 girls... (2, 1)

and one to be announced...<div id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B" class="aol_ad_footer">The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Ria

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A child is indeedsuch a blessing!

Check out freecycle and Craig's List for your baby needs - people are always giving baby stuff away.

Ria

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, DMarieCM@aol.com <DMarieCM@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : My news - not the least bit frugal
    To: DMarieCM@aol.com
    Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 8:38 AM

<DIV id="yiv660151463">

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I'm pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I've gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Don't get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We've been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    and one to be announced...
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="COLOR: black;">

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Debbie

<FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Congrats on the new baby and good luclk.... Debbie
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir="ltr" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;">
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:38 AM

Hello all,

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

<PRE>No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.4/1566 - Release Date: 7/22/2008 6:00 AM
    </PRE>

Suzi McMullen

Congrats! I'm sure that God will work it all out.

Suzi
    [quote]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:38 AM

Hello all,

Danielle

2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

annette lisenbe

Congratulations, Danielle!!!

I, too, am a mother of six, three girls first and then three boys. Since this is #6 for you, you know that a lot of that baby stuff is unnecessary. With my last two, I didn't even put up a baby bed. I knew they were gonna sleep with us anyway!

Annette in Alabama

Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:38 AM

<DIV id="yiv353091684">

Hello all,

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="COLOR: black;">

Candy

Annette,
    I&#39;ve just got to ask. are you a AP parent? Also since you have a even number of each sex which do you think is easier boys or girls?

Congrats Danielle
    Candy

On 7/22/08, annette lisenbe[/b] <titus2momof6@yahoo.com> wrote:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">

Congratulations, Danielle!!!

I, too, am a mother of six, three girls first and then three boys. Since this is #6 for you, you know that a lot of that baby stuff is unnecessary. With my last two, I didn&#39;t even put up a baby bed. I knew they were gonna sleep with us anyway!

Annette in Alabama<span class="q">

<span class="q">From: DMarieCM@aol.com <DMarieCM@aol.com>

<span class="q">Subject: Budget101.com : My news - not the least bit frugal

Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:38 AM <span class="e" id="q_11b4ba05f5a5e0fe_6">

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I&#39;m pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I&#39;ve gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Don&#39;t get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We&#39;ve been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    and one to be announced... <font style="COLOR: black;">
    <hr>

[/quote]</tbody>
    <span class="e" id="q_11b4ba05f5a5e0fe_8">

mem68

congradlations, These children will love this baby so much that you won't need a lot of baby things!!! Afew phone calls and maybe you can borrow some items-I did for mine. Or ck at garage sales.
    [quote]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:38 AM

Hello all,

ro so

Congratulations on the baby.

I did the same thing, got rid of all my baby items and then unexpectantly got pregnant with number 7. I had a girl, boy and then 5 more girls.

Becky

annette lisenbe

I don't know, what is an AP parent? But, as for your 2nd question, boys are

definitely easier. My girls are 27, 25 and 21. My boys are 19, 16 and 14.

Annette

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Candy wrote:

Annette,

I've just got to ask. are you a AP parent?

Shannon Timmons

Congratulations!

I just watched one of my favorite shows call "Till Debt Do Us Part" (a financial advisor who helps in debt couples dig out from under)

Anyway, this lady was pregnant, and had nothing and the advisor gave her the task of having all of her friends and family over for some snacks, etc. She had a list of what she needed, down to the receiving blankets, diapers, etc. Everyone had 'something' in their garage, or storage, or volunteered to crochet blankets, etc. This was a huge thing for her, and all of the ladies there said they wished they had done that when they needed baby stuff.

Just a suggestion. I know that all the Moms I know still have baby stuff stashed.

Shannon

Candy

It&#39;s been so long ago I don&#39;t remember what it stands for but it&#39;s where as babies they sleep with you until they say they are ready for their own bed. They are nursed instead of having a bottle pretty much you let them guide you as far as when they are ready to move on so to speak,

Oh I was thinking yours was a lot younger than that for some reason. I only have two boys and right now I&#39;m having so much trouble with the youngest I&#39;m wishing he was a she as it seems like I could deal with the stuff going on better. Oh and he&#39;s 18.

Candy

On 7/22/08, annette lisenbe[/b] <titus2momof6@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I don&#39;t know, what is an AP parent?But, as for your 2nd question, boys are definitely easier.My girls are 27, 25 and 21.My boys are 19, 16 and 14.

Annette

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Candywrote:

Annette,
    I&#39;ve just got to ask. are you a AP parent?

------------------------------------

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Visit our Forums at http://www.budget101.com
    to Create your Own Free Blog- share your triumphs,
    goals, setbacks, frustrations, and Savings Splendor!

View Legit Tried and True Freebies:

http://www.budget101.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Free Printable Coupons:
    http://www.budget101.com/coupons.htm

http://www.budget101.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

mailto:Budget101_-digest@yahoogroups.com
    mailto:Budget101_-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Budget101_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[/quote]

annette lisenbe

My first four babies had a baby bed and they did use it some but mostly they

slept with us. I did nurse them and it was just easier to have them in bed wth

me. When Luke came along Jake was almost three and we had put the baby bed up

and just didn't bother getting it back out. We needed the room anyway. Cole

was born five days before Luke's 2nd birthday and I was concerned that we would

have two babies in bed with us. But it wasn't a problem. Cole was born in our

home at 6:30pm. At 10:00pm all the kids came in our room to kiss me and the

baby goodnight and Luke went right with them off to bed. I don't remember which

big sister he slept with that night but he just understood that the new baby

slept with mama and daddy and he slept with the big kids. This is funny b/c all

of my kids weaned themselves from the breast except Luke. I weaned him at 16

months b/c I was pg with Cole. Boy, do I miss those baby days.

My girls were more rebellious than my boys but my girls remind me that I was a

lot stricter on them than I am with the boys, meaning the boys haven't had as

much to rebel against. Which is true, b/c I Iearned to loosen up and enjoy the

ride. Ya know like in the movie Parenthood when the mom says "I happen to like

the roller coaster!"

Annette in Alabama

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Candy <candy.program@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : My news - not the least bit frugal

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 5:28 AM

It's been so long ago I don't remember what it stands for but it's where as

babies they sleep with you until they say they are ready for their own bed.

They are nursed instead of having a bottle pretty much you let them guide you

as far as when they are ready to move on so to speak,

Oh I was thinking yours was a lot younger than that for some reason. I only

have two boys and right now I'm having so much trouble with the youngest I'm

wishing he was a she as it seems like I could deal with the stuff going on

better. Oh and he's 18.

Candy

On 7/22/08, annette lisenbe <titus2momof6@ yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't know, what is an AP parent? But, as for your 2nd question, boys are

definitely easier. My girls are 27, 25 and 21. My boys are 19, 16 and 14.

Annette

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Candy wrote:

Annette,

I've just got to ask. are you a AP parent?

Candy

Thank you for that, it helped remind me of those days with mine. I did

everything wrong with the first. lol Bottles and crib etc, 4 and a half

years later I nursed let him sleep with me etc. Tho he stopped nursing at 7

months he was simply done. I always felt closer to him I guess because of

the difference in the first few months with each being different. Now I'm

closer to the older one as the younger really wants nothing to do with me

now. Funny how things change.

Candy

On 7/23/08, annette lisenbe <titus2momof6@yahoo.com> wrote:

>