Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DMarieCM@aol.com

Default My news - not the least bit frugal

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I'm pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I've gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Baby will be making its arrival sometime in December.

Don't get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We've been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle

mom to 3 boys (13, 9, 4)...

2 girls... (2, 1)

and one to be announced...<div id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B" class="aol_ad_footer">The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Ria

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A child is indeedsuch a blessing!

Check out freecycle and Craig's List for your baby needs - people are always giving baby stuff away.

Ria

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, DMarieCM@aol.com <DMarieCM@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : My news - not the least bit frugal
    To: DMarieCM@aol.com
    Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 8:38 AM

<DIV id="yiv660151463">

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I'm pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I've gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Don't get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We've been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    and one to be announced...
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="COLOR: black;">

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Debbie

<FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">Congrats on the new baby and good luclk.... Debbie
    <BLOCKQUOTE dir="ltr" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;">
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:38 AM

Hello all,

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

<PRE>No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.4/1566 - Release Date: 7/22/2008 6:00 AM
    </PRE>

Suzi McMullen

Congrats! I'm sure that God will work it all out.

Suzi
    [quote]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:38 AM

Hello all,

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

annette lisenbe

Congratulations, Danielle!!!

I, too, am a mother of six, three girls first and then three boys. Since this is #6 for you, you know that a lot of that baby stuff is unnecessary. With my last two, I didn't even put up a baby bed. I knew they were gonna sleep with us anyway!

Annette in Alabama

Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:38 AM

<DIV id="yiv353091684">

Hello all,

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    <DIV class="aol_ad_footer" id="u8CABA0F01FDEFE5-12C4-60B"><FONT style="COLOR: black;">

Candy

Annette,
    I&#39;ve just got to ask. are you a AP parent? Also since you have a even number of each sex which do you think is easier boys or girls?

Congrats Danielle
    Candy

On 7/22/08, annette lisenbe[/b] <titus2momof6@yahoo.com> wrote:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">

Congratulations, Danielle!!!

I, too, am a mother of six, three girls first and then three boys. Since this is #6 for you, you know that a lot of that baby stuff is unnecessary. With my last two, I didn&#39;t even put up a baby bed. I knew they were gonna sleep with us anyway!

Annette in Alabama<span class="q">

<span class="q">From: DMarieCM@aol.com <DMarieCM@aol.com>

<span class="q">Subject: Budget101.com : My news - not the least bit frugal

Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 7:38 AM <span class="e" id="q_11b4ba05f5a5e0fe_6">

Hello all,

My non-frugal news... I&#39;m pregnant with #6, extremely unexpectedly. I&#39;ve gotten rid of every baby thing I ever had except the toddler is still in the crib right now. Talk about a shock!

Don&#39;t get me wrong, of couse I am excited and babies are always a blessing in my opinion.

We&#39;ve been working on trying to pay down debt while at the same time trying to pay for necessary renovations on the fixer upper we downsized to. Wish us luck!

Danielle
    2 girls... (2, 1)
    and one to be announced... <font style="COLOR: black;">
    <hr>

[/quote]</tbody>
    <span class="e" id="q_11b4ba05f5a5e0fe_8">

mem68

congradlations, These children will love this baby so much that you won't need a lot of baby things!!! Afew phone calls and maybe you can borrow some items-I did for mine. Or ck at garage sales.
    [quote]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:38 AM

Hello all,

ro so

Congratulations on the baby.

I did the same thing, got rid of all my baby items and then unexpectantly got pregnant with number 7. I had a girl, boy and then 5 more girls.

Becky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast