Article: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Article: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

What could be better than luscious fresh strawberries filled with sweet, creamy cheesecake filling? These delicious Strawberry Cheesecake bites are the perfect, no mess finger food for snacking or summer parties. Read More: Article: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

cheesecake, bites, strawberry, article, finger, food, mess, perfect, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4129-cheesecake-filled-strawberry-bites, read, parties, summer, snacking, filling, luscious, fresh, strawberries, creamy, sweet, filled, delicious

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

What could be better than luscious fresh strawberries filled with sweet, creamy cheesecake filling? These delicious Strawberry Cheesecake bites are the perfect, no mess finger food for snacking or summer parties.

Read More: Article: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very attractive and delicious. Sugar substitutes and low/ non-fat cream cheese work in this recipe. Makes it a great choice for serving to anyone on a restricted diet.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a great way to have my strawberry cheese (cake) with out the crust! I love the taste of strawberries and cream cheese but hate the after effects of eating the crusts in cheese cake. This is definitely a winner!

Any tips for filling them for a klutz that blows a whole in the frosting bag? I usually end up with a mess! Delicious, just messy!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just use a Ziploc bag with the corner nipped off, it shouldn't bust, and will work just as well.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm going to try this, and im going to crumble grhamcrackers up and sprinkle on top.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not sure what I did wrong, with so few ingredients, but my filling turned out too runny. I tried to thicken it with more sugar but it didn't help much. I put them in the freezer for about 5minutes then the fridge. Still too runny, but tastes good nonetheless.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't wait to try this I am a huge strawberry fan and cheesecake so this would be the best of both worlds

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my! 2 of my favorites.....strawberries and cheesecake! I cant wait to try these!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast