Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-28-2013, 12:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Bisquick Sausage and Cheese Biscuits
1 lb pork sausage
1/2 small onion-minced or grated
1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 1/4 cup Bisquick™
1 cup buttermilk
3 tbsp melted butter
1. Brown and drain sausage.
2. Add cheese, onion, Bisquick, and sausage into a late mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Add milk and gently mix. Mixture will be sticky.
4. Drop by tablespoons (or use an ice cream scoop), onto baking sheet pans. (I lined mine with parchment).
5. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until browned and done.
6. Brush tops with melted butter.
When cooled, store in fridge.
Freezes beautifully. Remove desired amount, thaw, then heat and etc.