Ads

can you please tell me how I can get rid of the ads that cover the dialogue in posts? I am a newbie, but I am logged in, so not sure what to do otherwise. Thanks for helping! Teri C

logged, helping, teri, posts, dialogue, cover, newbie

Thread: Ads

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Ads

can you please tell me how I can get rid of the ads that cover the dialogue in posts? I am a newbie, but I am logged in, so not sure what to do otherwise. Thanks for helping!

Teri C

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ads

Quote Originally Posted by mikes wife View Post
    can you please tell me how I can get rid of the ads that cover the dialogue in posts? I am a newbie, but I am logged in, so not sure what to do otherwise. Thanks for helping!

Teri C
    Hi there, I replied to this one via PM the other day, but wanted to follow up as we never did receive a display issue report from you. Since this is unusual behavior, we need to know what browser & version you are using, what page/section you were viewing when it happened, etc. Please fill out a display issue report at the link below, don't worry about looking those things up, the report has software that will find the answers to those questions for you automatically.

Budget101.com - - Report Display Issue

Alternatively, if you want to go Completely Ad Free, Consider becoming a Supporting member:

Budget101.com - - Become a Supporting Member
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101