Thread: Bedbugs

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bedbugs

I think I just saw one. GROSS! Is there a MYO cleanser for these things that actually works?? I don't even want to go to sleep anymore!! I am totally skeeved!!

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bedbugs

Quote Originally Posted by lmitchell View Post
    I think I just saw one. GROSS! Is there a MYO cleanser for these things that actually works?? I don't even want to go to sleep anymore!! I am totally skeeved!!

Oh yuck, sorry to hear that! They are horribly difficult to get rid of without the assistance of a professional. Here is a REALLY Good resource of ideas that may help you out with this:

3 Ways to Get Rid of Bed Bugs - wikiHow
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

We had a bout of budbugs last year. My husband would spray them with alcohol. It would kill them. We ended up buying a pesticide and a growth stopper. This pesticide was safe for kids and pets once it dried. We put it along the base boards and in closets. It took about 6 months to get rid of them. Best thing to do is keep clutter out. They like to hide in dark places. Hope your situation gets better soon.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

seems these are going around more and more ..also very difficult to get rid of..i think safe rite has a powder that is supposed to help..how are things going with them so far?