Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-18-2013, 09:19 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
City Guides by National Geographic - National Geographic Society
The City Guides by National Geographic - National Geographic Society App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
City Guides by National Geographic
National Geographic Society
Release Date: May 15, 2013
Explore the best of four of the world's most vibrant cities—London, Paris, Rome, and New York—with City Guides by National Geographic. Included free with each city are local tips, current weather, fun facts, and a selection of iconic photos. Purchase the complete guides for the richest travel experience: curated point-by-point walks, customizable itineraries, city secrets, stunning photo galleries, and much more.
Here’s what you get for free:
• Practical travel information, like when to go, live weather, real-time currency exchange rates, and measurement conversion tables
• Approximately 50 short and shareable “Did You Know?” facts per city
• Favorites section where you can save items you want to remember
• A selection of beautiful and iconic photographs
Upgrade to the paid guides to unlock premium content. Our travel editors have picked only the best places, so you don’t have to wade through all the noise to find exactly what you want to do in each city. With your purchase, you’ll get:
• Walks: Explore the best of each city through mapped routes chosen by National Geographic editors.
• What to Do: We’ve compiled the ultimate do-not-miss list of places to visit, things to see, and experiences to have.
• Photos: Get city-specific tips on taking the best pictures—plus, flip through a larger gallery of stunning city shots.
• My Itineraries: Create and share custom, mapped itineraries.
• Secrets: Get a behind-the-scenes look with little known facts and hidden gems.
As you would expect from National Geographic, you’ll also find easy-to-use maps and gorgeous photography, presented in a simple and elegant interface designed and developed by Rally Interactive. Guaranteed to delight and inform every urban traveler, from the first-time visitor to the seasoned explorer.
© © National Geographic Society
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.