Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strang

Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.

Read More...

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and St

I really don't know how can such a company could survive, they don't even know basic ASTM F963, more important they claim on their webiste: With offices in Southern California, North Carolina, Southern China, Cebu and Brazil, Powell will continue to pursue their overseas operations to ensure that they source, service, quality inspect and ship top quality furniture products.

it like someone learning English but don't know ABC, I am certainly a consumer may don't know F963 but a big company like this don't know ASTM is really ridicuous,

many arrogant USA think each and every inferior product is of China problem, but I think this one should has nothing to do with Made-in-china.

I have this expertise 10 years ago when I inspected at Asia's largest footwear factory, which also make furniture and electronic.