Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Blueberry Oat Muffins
05-08-2013, 05:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Blueberry Oat Muffins
Just baked these and they turned out SO tasty!
1 cup regular rolled oats (not quick or instant)
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tbsp vanilla
1 cup AP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tbsp flax seed
1/4 cup honey
4 tbsp butter-melted
1 cup blueberries-fresh or frozen (If frozen, thaw and drain before using)
1. In a medium bowl, combine oats, buttermilk, honey, and sour cream. Mix and let stand for an hour.
2. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners or spray with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 375.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flax seed, and sugar. Mix well.
4. In a small bowl, beat the egg, melted butter, and vanilla together. Add to the oat mixture and mix well.
5. Add wet mixture to the dry mix. Stir just until mixed. Gently, fold in the blueberries.
5. Fill the prepared muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 07:10 AM
By rtebalt in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2009, 07:03 PM
By rtebalt in forum Breakfast IdeasReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2009, 07:36 PM
By JoAnn in forum General RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:43 AM