Not that it matters...

because I am transferring ... the gpa doesn't matter (you start over at 0 when you transfer schools) -- my final GPA at WCC is 3.22 -- that's counting the classes that I took over 20 years ago when I was met at my job by my Ex with a loaded shotgun, and ended up dropping out of school to live in

walked, degree, complete, associates, stage, history, asked, life, long, week, year, school, guess, live, start, matters, vicariously, college, excellent

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Not that it matters...

because I am transferring ... the gpa doesn't matter (you start over at 0 when you transfer schools) --

my final GPA at WCC is 3.22 -- that's counting the classes that I took over 20 years ago when I was met at my job by my Ex with a loaded shotgun, and ended up dropping out of school to live in a safehouse...

If they didn't count the classes from over 20 years ago, my gpa would be 3.85!!
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Not that it matters...

You actual GPA is excellent!! Congratulations on that!
    The cumulative one, including 20 yr old grades, STILL isn't shabby...be proud of what you've accomplished, even with the old stuff minutely affecting your GPA.
    ((I'm way too old to start over at school, so I guess I'll live vicariously though you. lol)) Excellent job!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Not that it matters...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPaws View Post
    ((I'm way too old to start over at school, so I guess I'll live vicariously though you. lol)) Excellent job!
    you aren't too old...

at my old college, they just had a 94 year old "complete" her associates degree in history...she walked across the stage last week...

when asked why it took her so long, she said "life and the war got in the way".
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!