Happy to be here- Welcome Newbie!

Hi, I'm a stay at home mom to 2 sweet littles girls ages 4 and 2. My time with my family is precious so any money saving ideas like diy detergent and budget friendly recipes that arent time consuming I love. I look forward to exploring this site. My husband and I are planting are first garden this

family, money, forward, time, husband, planting, site, closer, love, vacation, exploring, means, save, bring, project, year, disney, garden, budget, sweet, littles, girls, ages, home, stay, friendly, happy, recipes, detergent, precious, saving, ideas, consuming

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Happy to be here

Hi, I'm a stay at home mom to 2 sweet littles girls ages 4 and 2. My time with my family is precious so any money saving ideas like diy detergent and budget friendly recipes that arent time consuming I love. I look forward to exploring this site.
    My husband and I are planting are first garden this year looking forward to it becoming a family project.

The more money we save means were closer to a Disney vacation so bring it on!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Happy to be here

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Kroeben! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia