Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-05-2013, 04:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull Aparts
As I was thinking about what to have for brunch today, a friend sent me this recipe. Turned out tasty, or we were just -really- hungry.
1 (16.3 oz) roll Grands flaky layer biscuits-any flavor (Could probably use hm biscuits)
2 tbsp milk
3/4 cup diced ham (I used 1/2 cup diced ham lunch meat + 5 strips l/o cooked and crumbled bacon)
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup monterey jack cheese ( I used a three cheese blend)
1/2 tsp granulated garlic (I used garlic powder)
(I used s and p-to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 11 x 7 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk together.
3. Separate biscuits then cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mix; coat evenly.
4. Fold in ham, cheese, onions, and garlic. Spoon mixture into prepared dish, a single even layer.
5. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Can either cut into squares and spoon out or just pull apart and serve.
NOTE: Add or subtract ingredients to personal preferences.
Next time, I'm may add some left over crumbled sausage, sliced mushrooms, or whatever else I've got on hand that sounds tasty...