Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-03-2013, 11:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Guess Who I Am! - Integral Version - Clement Marty
The Guess Who I Am! - Integral Version - Clement Marty App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Guess Who I Am! - Integral Version
Release Date: August 6, 2012
Guess Who I Am! is FREE today with AppGratis.com
"Guess Who I Am!" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
Why should I try it ?
• "Guess Who I Am!" is a high quality and educative game
• "Guess Who I Am!" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Guess Who I Am!" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Guess Who I Am!" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Guess Who I Am!" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Guess Who I Am!" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Guess Who I Am!" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Guess Who I Am!" is supported on all iOS 5.0 devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• "Guess Who I Am!" support Retina Display for iPhone 4,4S and newly iPad 3
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vision-Apps Team
© © 2012 Vision Apps EURL
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.