Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-03-2013, 02:10 AM #1
Up to 50% off Health and Fitness Titles
The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this makeover manual is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime fitness buffs alike. From start to finish, this 480-page makeover manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers.
Inside The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises you'll find 619 exercises all expertly demonstrated with color photographs, with dozens of movements for every muscle in your body, including:
* More than 100 core exercises! You'll never run out of ways to sculpt your abs.
* 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Tone your arms faster than ever before.
* 64 chest exercises, to burn more calories and even help give your bosom a lift.
* 103 back exercises, to make sure you turn heads in your backless dress.
* 40 shoulder exercises, so you can wear a tank top with confidence.
* 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you look great in a pair of shorts.
* 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for the perfect backside.
From cover to cover, you'll quickly see that there's a training plan for every fitness goal—whether you want to shrink your hip, find your abs, or shape your arms. Highlights include:
* The World's Greatest 4-Week Diet and Exercise Plan:
Lose 10 pounds of pure fat in 30 days! This scientifically proven plan, based on research from the University of Connecticut, shows what's truly possible when you combine the right kind of diet with the right kind of exercise. You'll build muscle and lose fat faster than ever.
* The Get-Your-Body-Back (Fast!) Guide:
If you've never even picked up a weight, you'll want to try this plan from Joe Dowdell, C.S.C.S. Joe makes his living training models, athletes, and celebrities, and has worked with such names as Anne Hathaway, Claire Danes, Molly Sims, and Kate Hudson, as well as Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. And the strategies he uses when designing workouts for his high-profile clientele are the same ones he employs to help you quickly burn fat, firm up, and improve your overall fitness.
* The Bikini-Ready Workout:
This fitness plan will help you flatten your stomach and tighten your butt. It’s designed by celebrity trainer Valerie Waters, who has perfected the body-shaping workouts you’ll find here on dozens of Hollywood stars, including Jennifer Garner, Rachel Nichols, Kate Beckinsale, and Jessica Biel. Add your name to Valerie’s client list to tone your total body and feel more confident than ever.
* The Skinny Jeans Workout:
Want to look sexier in a pair of Sevens? Try this routine from Women’s Health fitness advisor Rachel Cosgrove, CSCS. In a pilot study at Rachel’s gym, clients who tried the plan dropped two jean sizes in just 8 weeks.
* The Wedding Workout:
Look great—just in time for the big day (and your honeymoon!)
* The Hard-Body Workout:
Use this 12-week plan to tone your legs, arms, and abs faster than ever
* The Lose-the-Last-10-Pounds Workout:
Your guide to finishing off that last bit of flab for good
* The Total-body Arm-shaping Workout:
Blast fat as you shape and firm your arms
* The Best Three-Exercise Workouts:
Shrink your hips with just three simple moves
* The Prenatal Workout:
Stay fit and healthy during your pregnancy
* The Best Workouts for a Crowded Gym:
Sculpt a lean, fit body—no waiting!
* The Time-Saving Couples Workout:
Burn fat together (it's the secret to better sex!)
* The Best Bodyweight Workouts:
Take your wo Expires Jun 1, 2013
View the Deal Now