artistic wings

Default Becky - earning money from home online - help please

<TD id="INCREDITEXTREGION" dir="ltr" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;DIRECTION: ltr;" vAlign="top" width="100%">
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">Becky,
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">I am also very interested in helping with our family finances which are basically down to nothing. If it weren't for the help of my Mom's account I wouldn't have Internet access to learn about opportunities to help my family out from home. So any information you can share would be really appreciated more than I can say. I am interested in doing things for money more than for physical items because money is what pays the bills and helps put food on the table for my family.
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">I just am so leery of online things because it seems like one has to fill out offer after offer and check box after box only to end up with nothing after wasting all the time trying to sign up for something that only helps someone else and not me. Plus I end up with so much spam mail. I cannot always identify what is legitimate and what is not. I don't want to work for points - I want to work for cash.
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">Appreciate the help very much if you can.
    <DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua;">Roxanne

</TD>
    <TD id="INCREDIANIM" vAlign="bottom" align="middle">

Lucy Anderson

Default Becky - earning money from home online - help please

I actually used to make pretty decent money with a website. Think about what you are passionate about, write about it, develop a website (free with Google), buy a domain name (the www.yournamehere.com thing - should run you no more than $10 for a year), and include Google Ads within your site (pay per view), reciprocal links to products you can really agree with (commission) and any other advertising that is not totally annoying. I have not had time to do it recently, but would bring in anywhere from $100-$400 per month that way without really doing much - maybe 1-2 hours of bookkeeping / organization and 5-6 hours of writing about what I wanted to write about anyway.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:29 PM, artistic wings <artistic_wings_05@charter.net> wrote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<td dir="ltr" style="font-size: 12pt;direction: ltr;" valign="top" width="100%">
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">Becky,
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">I am also very interested in helping with our family finances which are basically down to nothing. If it weren&#39;t for the help of my Mom&#39;s account I wouldn&#39;t have Internet access to learn about opportunities to help my family out from home. So any information you can share would be really appreciated more than I can say. I am interested in doing things for money more than for physical items because money is what pays the bills and helps put food on the table for my family.
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">I just am so leery of online things because it seems like one has to fill out offer after offer and check box after box only to end up with nothing after wasting all the time trying to sign up for something that only helps someone else and not me. Plus I end up with so much spam mail. I cannot always identify what is legitimate and what is not. I don&#39;t want to work for points - I want to work for cash.
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">Appreciate the help very much if you can.
    <div style="font-family: Book Antiqua;">Roxanne

<td width="100%">
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<td width="100%">
    <td align="center" valign="bottom">
    <td align="center" valign="bottom"></tbody></tbody>

[/quote]

--
    http://www..com

Matthew 22:37 - Love the Lord your God with all
    John 13:34 - Love one another