Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Natural Spider Repellent

Make your own all natural spider repellent using common household ingredients, get rid of spiders naturally and without harsh chemicals, pet & child safe spider repellent recipes

Read More: Article: Natural Spider Repellent
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great article! I was particularly happy to see a couple of remedies instead of just the one. Essential oils are sooooo expensive...sometimes you really do need an alternative. I am experiencing a great deal of spiders, and like you said, they have a job-----outside! I am looking forward to helping them stay on track!!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much! I have never seen so many different kinds of spiders and bugs in one location in all my life. Will be getting these ingredients today and going to work.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Years ago I worked at a pool company. Shipments of supplies came in from all over the country...and along with came the spiders! Blehh! Would have been nice to have this recipe back then.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Son is currently in OK.. he has seen black widows so far.. he has been told there are brown recluse also. So I will definitely let him know of this .. Thank You!!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, life here in Kentucky is wonderful, full of natures bounty in plants, trees, animals, birds and probably every spider and mosquito known to man. I will definitely be trying these recipes.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last summer I killed well over 20 brown recluses! I will definitely give some of these repellents (probably multiple ones) a try! Love living in rural Arkansas, but between the spiders, ants and now mice nature is invading my space.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is awesome! I put the hop pepper mix on the fence where the neighbors dogs stand up and bark at me. after application, the first dog hopped up and quickly hopped away, the second had to try twice to get the hint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast