Thread: i've been a MIA

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default i've been a MIA

sorry about not being around much this past few weeks. I feel depression really starting to set in. without a job, I cant go anywhere(no money) and all my friends are working. some days I don't feel like even watching TV or reading a book(this is how I knew it was getting bad).

Friday, I went for an interview. my 3rd in 8 weeks(not scoring to many hits). it really looks promising. I really want this job. it is just like the last one I recently lost except it is not near as busy. its a new company and still very small.

please keep your fingers crossed for me. I have to have a job or I am going to go crazy.(I know, to late )

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: i've been a MIA

I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed!! Not only that, but I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers...for the job and for your depression.
    Believe in yourself and hopefully you'll be super successful.
    That company should consider themselves lucky that you've applied to help THEM.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good Luck!! Will keep you in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
    sorry about not being around much this past few weeks. I feel depression really starting to set in. without a job, I cant go anywhere(no money) and all my friends are working. some days I don't feel like even watching TV or reading a book(this is how I knew it was getting bad).

Friday, I went for an interview. my 3rd in 8 weeks(not scoring to many hits). it really looks promising. I really want this job. it is just like the last one I recently lost except it is not near as busy. its a new company and still very small.

please keep your fingers crossed for me. I have to have a job or I am going to go crazy.(I know, to late )
    I quit trying to find a job -- and enrolled in school instead... that was back in 2008... In some ways I love the challenge of school ... in other ways, I have come to realize that I am really disappointed in "the next generation" because most of them are stupid.
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks everyone, I am really trying to stay positive. I actually cleaned the carpets upstairs today. now I am just tired. but I go through today...tomorrow is the carpets downstairs. as long as I can keep my mind off of the phone call that I am waiting for. I will let everyone know if or when they call tomorrow.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

8:30 and no phone call, there is a chance he will call me Wednesday...I will be holding my breathe...