Arizona Newbie

Arizona Newbie

Hi, I am so happy to have found this site!.. I am from AZ, and am a grandma to 5 girls ranging in ages 8-15...I am raising my 10 almost 11 year old granddaughter. ( my daughter passed away when her daughter was 14 months old) I home school her and we are wrapping up the first year within the

year, daughter, newbie, wrapping, home, months, school, weeks, meet, wait, celebrate1, love, cooking, making, soaps, ranging, girls, ages, 8-15, grandma, raising, found, passed, arizona, granddaughter, happy, site

Thread: Arizona Newbie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Arizona Newbie

Hi,

I am so happy to have found this site!.. I am from AZ, and am a grandma to 5 girls ranging in ages 8-15...I am raising my 10 almost 11 year old granddaughter. ( my daughter passed away when her daughter was 14 months old) I home school her and we are wrapping up the first year within the next 2 weeks!...We both love cooking, making soaps, etc... Can't wait to meet others here..

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arizona Newbie

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Got2BMe! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

still do not understand these threads. how to use them.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello again Got2beMe and Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Patin! Good to have you here. What questions do you have about threads? Explain, and I might be able to answer your questions -- if not I, someone will or should be able to. Thanks; Virginia