BREAD MACHINES- Budget101 Discussion List

Am also looking to purchase a bread machine. With just the two of us, we would like 1.5 lb loaf if possible. Will anyone recommend a brand? Their favorite or ones they found less than pleasing?

bra, brand, bread, bread machine, budget, budget101, day, email, favorite, group, jus, machine, machines, minutes, mix, post, purchase, recipe, recommend, url, hona, honahlee@tfon.com, /group/budget101_/post?postid=kd4lypemw5umf40wtifrvolyvls5yih-mbv_njw7pnhsruxu0rcxpeoqdsr3_hgxrjjtcgc8hg, pleasing, found, loaf

Thread: BREAD MACHINES

_Honahlee

Default BREAD MACHINES

Am also looking to purchase a bread machine. With just the two of us, we would

like 1.5 lb

loaf if possible. Will anyone recommend a brand? Their favorite or ones they

found less than

pleasing?

hona

honahlee@tfon.com

katrina schumann

Default BREAD MACHINES

re bread machines: i got mine (brand new never used) at Goodwill store in nearby city; the ONLY reason I got it was that it had 2 recipe books so I didn't have to pay MORE for the "mix" than I could buy the bread for! HOWEVER: there is a book out called Artisan bread in 5 minutes a day: which revolutionizes home baking; and apparently you don't knead the bread at all; so if it is this incredibly easy to make by hand, I am curious if using the electricity in the breadmaker is going to end up COSTING me more $ than using the other; has anyone heard/seen/done this before?

--- On Thu, 7/3/08, _Honahlee <honahlee@tfon.com> wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : BREAD MACHINES
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 10:55 AM

<DIV id="yiv95207535">

Am also looking to purchase a bread machine. With just the two of us, we would like 1.5 lb
    loaf if possible. Will anyone recommend a brand? Their favorite or ones they found less than
    pleasing?

hona
    honahlee@tfon. com