Fw: medical help/Maria

This is my info, and also sending 2 more links for you to check out. Hope this will help. I use this for colds, and also also the zinc, and vit. C to keep my immunity system up and running to keep the bugs away. Hope this info will help. We also don't have medical for almost 2 years now, and the

bottle, brand, case, day, days, dollars, eat, eve, ideas, info, men, natural, promise, questions, real, run, star, starting, store, time, hope, echinacea, flue, zinc, year, season, good, medical, feeling, colds, weeks, years, goldenseal, work, improved, needed, week, mentioned, 2,000, sick, make, congestion, chest, decongestant, cheaper, fine, cleared, help/maria, extra, mild

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fw: medical help/Maria

This is my info, and also sending 2 more links for you to check out. Hope this
    will help. I use this for colds, and also also the zinc, and vit. C to keep my
    immunity system up and running to keep the bugs away. Hope this info will help.
    We also don't have medical for almost 2 years now, and the natural way is the
    best way.

. This is what we have been doing for colds and etc. the last few years, and
    it works. No questions ask, if you do at least a few of the ideas you will be
    feeling better real soon, this is a promise! Increase your vit. C this is a
    must up to or over 1,000 mg. per day I usually take 2 in the AM, 2 in the
    afternoon and 2 in the evening until your starting to feel better, next take
    zinc ( a must) as per dosage given on the bottle, do you take a multi vit. this
    you need since we never can eat enough to bal. out our diets. And the most
    important is take Echinacea or like I do the Echinacea and Goldenseal work
    better, you can take more than mentioned and take for 2 weeks usually up to over
    2,000 per day after the 2 weeks you will be improved and don't take again unless

needed for a week. Hope this will help. This is good for the flue season, or
    any time of the year. Last year during flue season dh and myself took the extra
    C and Zinc before we got sick and the flue was going around, we only had a very
    mild case and the Echinacea cleared that up in a few days. Also with chest
    congestion, make sure that yo take a good decongestant, store brand is fine and
    usually a few dollars cheaper than a brand name. Hope our feeling better real
    soon.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    All of my posts were transferred from
    the budget101 Discussion list
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

> how much vitmen c are you allowed to use with out over doing
    it? sue

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

how much zinc should you take?

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Fw: medical help/Maria

as my allergist says there is no substitute for hand washing during cold season and not sharing food and drinks, unfortunately we all here still caught a nasty cold, with the very lucky exception so far of my 5mo clara. but she is also too young to share our food and drinks and also I wash my hands every time i pick her up or change her ........