MYO: English Muffins

Make your own English Muffins for an exceptional homemade crusty on the outside yet perfectly moist and rough-textured on the inside. These homemade delights freeze well for cheap breakfast or homemade mini-pizzas Read More: Article: MYO: English Muffins

muffins, english, homemade, article, cheap, freeze, delights, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4107-myo-english-muffins&amp, read, mini-pizzas, inside, breakfast, make, exceptional, crusty, moist, perfectly, rough-textured

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Unregistered

Default Article: MYO: English Muffins

Make your own English Muffins for an exceptional homemade crusty on the outside yet perfectly moist and rough-textured on the inside. These homemade delights freeze well for cheap breakfast or homemade mini-pizzas

Read More: Article: MYO: English Muffins

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

nice! thanks for the recipe...

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Since I purchase my yeast in bulk at a warehouse store, my price to make these is about 25....and that includes the energy cost for baking. The best price in the grocery is $1.99 for six!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am in the process of making these right now but 2 cups of flour seemed way off. My dough was really sticky so I ended up adding almost a full cup and a half just so I could shape into a ball. Can you please clarify this is the correct amount of flour? Also, the directions state to stir in salt but there is no salt listed in the ingredients. Can you please update this as well. I will have to see how they turn out.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much for the update!! This is a completely different recipe. I can't believe the last batch I made actually turned out but they were delicious anyway. Can't wait to try the updated recipe.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you use a bread maker for this? (You know, the "I REALLY don't have time to mess around and want the fool-proof" method!)

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'll be making a batch of these this week. Thank you so much!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm thinking if you're making the English Muffin LOAF version, this would be Perfect for FRENCH TOAST

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast