Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cinnamon Twists
04-13-2013, 07:43 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
1 pkg (10 ct) refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Put butter in a small bowl and microwave to melt. (30-45 seconds)
3. In another small bowl, whisk cinnamon and sugar together.
4. Open biscuits and separate into sections. Place on a sheet of wax paper.
5. In each biscuit, make a hole in the center and shape into a donut.
6. Dip each biscuit into melted butter then into the cinn and sugar mix. Flip to coat.
7. Twist into a figure 8 then place on a prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly then remove with a spatula.
By Liss in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 12:49 PM
By rtebalt in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2008, 07:35 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:53 AM
By Susan in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2003, 01:53 PM