Hello to everyone

I already love this site! I found this site a while ago, but because my family was in the middle of moving, I hadn't had an opportunity to really delve into it. It has taken me a while to find it again, but I am so glad I did. My husband left the army at the beginning of the year, so we now are

husband, month, site, beginning, shoestring, pocket, year, hole, burning, make, work, figure, paid, budget, middle, moving, family, love, found, opportunity, find, glad, left, delve, army

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello to everyone

I already love this site! I found this site a while ago, but because my family was in the middle of moving, I hadn't had an opportunity to really delve into it. It has taken me a while to find it again, but I am so glad I did.

My husband left the army at the beginning of the year, so we now are on a much more shoestring budget. My husband only gets paid once a month, so I am trying to figure out how to make everything work without burning a hole in my pocket at the beginning of the month.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello to everyone

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, ExtraThrifty! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello to everyone

Hello extrathrifty. I feel for you. I cant imagine only getting paid once a month. I am saying a prayer that you and your family don't have any emergencies or unexpected expenses at week #3. If you need us, we will be here for you.