Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy New from York, PA

I'm new to the site. I'm interested in ways to save money as we take care of my elderly mother, my step son who has some health problems and now we have adopted our 6-month-old granddaughter. Every little bit will help. Thanks!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New from York, PA

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Shaypup! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to Budget101, We love to have you here and we are eager to help. Take a look around and if you have any questions, please feel free to post.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the welcome. There's so much info here I could spend way more time than I have. I just read something that said a clean house is the sign of a broken computer. I can relate! Now with this crazy phone I have it with me always. Glad to be here.

I'm trying to unsubscribe from the email notifications. I sent an unsubscribe email but I think I sent out from the wrong email account so I'll try again. I love the forums I just want to stop receiving the daily notifications.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Shaypup View Post
    I'm trying to unsubscribe from the email notifications. I sent an unsubscribe email but I think I sent out from the wrong email account so I'll try again. I love the forums I just want to stop receiving the daily notifications.
    How do I manage Subscriptions and Folders?
    Thread subscriptions can be sorted into folders for easy management. You can create as many folders as you wish by going to 'Edit Folders' in the 'Subscribed Threads' section of your User CP. To add a new folder, enter the folder name into one of the blank boxes and save the page. To delete a folder, delete the folder name. Editing a folder is done by simply editing the folder name in the list.
    You can also manage your individual subscriptions by clicking 'List Subscriptions' under 'Subscribed Threads' in your User CP. Here you can select which subscriptions you wish to manage and delete them, move them to another folder, or change their subscription type.
    Forum subscriptions are not managed through the List Subscriptions page and are shown on the User CP page where they contain the option to unsubscribe from the forum.

Alternatively, you might be subscribed to the yahoogroups list notifications- which will show up in your email with the following header: GB101 @ Yahoogroups:

If that is the case you have to follow the directions here:

Budget101.com - - Wish to Unsubscribe?

Have a great day!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101