Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default chicken dorito bake

I think this is going to be for supper tonight. however, I am using ground beef instead of chicken

Preheat oven to 350. Mix 2c shredded chicken, 2c shredded cheese, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2c milk, 1/2c sour cream, can of drained rotel, & 1/2 pack taco seasoning. Grease casserole dish. Crush 1/2 bag doritos and place in bottom, top with mixture, crush a few doritos on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and diced tomatoes.

and possibly cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken. and I don't have doritos, I have taco shells so I will be using those instead.

you know, I don't think I am really making this at all. it is just kind of a jumping off point.

shoot, I don't have sour cream either. oh well, it will still work out right, right?

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: chicken dorito bake

I ended up not having taco seasoning so I used a packet of fajita seasoning. I used mozzarella. then I forgot the lettuce and tomatoes.

as people were filling their plates, I was handing them toasted taco shells so they could crumble them on top. it actually did turn out ok. no leftovers.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: chicken dorito bake

This sounds really good with the ground beef in it. My family and I love Mexican dishes. Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to try it!