? Low Calorie Curry Sauce

Low Calorie Curry Sauce

Low Calorie Curry Sauce 2 cups chicken broth 4 onions,chopped 4 tart apples, peeled, cored and chopped 1-lb yellow squash, chopped 4 tbs curry powder 1 tsp salt Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pot. Simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in curry powder and salt. Allow sauce to cool. then

?, chopped, curry, sauce, salt, serve, chicken, calorie, powder, friends, scallion, bacon, coconut, chutney, condiments, toasted, almonds, sliced, crumbled, banana, curried, specializing, restaurants, food, giggle, fattening, tastes, beats, regularly, india, desired, squash, yellow, combine, 1-lb, cored, broth, cups, onions,chopped, tart, peeled, apples, ingredients, large, blender, puree, amount, cooked, cubed, cool

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Low Calorie Curry Sauce

Low Calorie Curry Sauce
    2 cups chicken broth
    4 onions,chopped
    4 tart apples, peeled, cored and chopped
    1-lb yellow squash, chopped
    4 tbs curry powder
    1 tsp salt
    Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pot. Simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in curry powder and salt. Allow sauce to cool. then puree in a blender. Add sauce to desired amount of cooked and cubed chicken or shrimp. Serve with condiments of chutney, coconut, toasted almonds, crumbled bacon, sliced banana, chopped scallion and chopped egg.

According to my friends from India...this tastes like exactly what they serve regularly and beats all of the restaurants specializing in curried food...only less fattening...giggle...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Low Calorie Curry Sauce

Thanks!! My husband was just commenting yesterday that he wanted curried chicken, and I have never attempted to make curry! I will let you know how he likes it

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Low Calorie Curry Sauce

Oh please let me know how DH likes this! I so enjoyed home-made meals with my friends from India! My friends didn't have recipes to share, so I watched them prepare and tried to remember what they did for a variety of meals. The key, it seemed, to everything was the sauce. So after standing in the kitchen for countless meals, I managed to come up with a sauce! LOL! Like all of us, my friends used a pinch of this and that. But, through experimentation, I came up with a sauce that my friends approved!