Referral thread...

Okay, so when I was attempting to peek at the "Referrals- oh! Pick Me! Sign up under Me!" section, I was unable to. The message I was given had to do with not being able to get the e-book due to not having enough threads created within 30 days... I didn't even realize an e-book was there...I

e-book, thread, thought, realize, days, created, time, subject, matter, threads, wanting, pick, sign, referrals-, peek, attempting, section, unable, referral, message

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Referral thread...

Okay, so when I was attempting to peek at the "Referrals- oh! Pick Me! Sign up under Me!" section, I was unable to.
    The message I was given had to do with not being able to get the e-book due to not having enough threads created within 30 days...

I didn't even realize an e-book was there...I thought the thread was about a different subject matter...was just wanting to see what was going on at this time. :-/

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Referral thread...

ebook? hummm. I was getting that error last month, but I don't remember it saying anything about an ebook.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

It means that you don't talk enough MrsPaws... perhaps you should stop laughing so hard you nearly fall out of your chair and start posting more.

(just picking on you).
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CulArtStudent View Post
    It means that you don't talk enough MrsPaws... perhaps you should stop laughing so hard you nearly fall out of your chair and start posting more.
    (just picking on you).
    I kinda go in phases...some days I'm on the 'puter quite a bit, others, not so much.
    Lately, I've been so busy, no time at all.

Now...if you would stop making quips about making bricks and weapons to throw at folks...I may be safe and sound in my chair, without the dogs acting as if they've lost their collective minds, looking at me as if I've lost mine...

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

you think her making weapons about food gone wrong is funny try reading what she wrote here...http://www.budget101.com/daily-funni...y-destiny.html

**WARNING** It took me 20 minutes to red this. I was laughing so hard, I actually peed my pants.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPaws View Post
    I kinda go in phases...some days I'm on the 'puter quite a bit, others, not so much.
    Lately, I've been so busy, no time at all.

Now...if you would stop making quips about making bricks and weapons to throw at folks...I may be safe and sound in my chair, without the dogs acting as if they've lost their collective minds, looking at me as if I've lost mine...

ROTFLOL!!!

I am a student, a wife, and a mom -- I go through the thought process of "what can I use as a weapon, or should I start a drinking habit" issue on an almost hourly basis. LOL LOL LOL
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

being a wife and a mom can bring on the same feelings. up until about 38 days ago I also worked full time. I begged the hospital I worked at for IV fluids filled with Jack. and I don't drink anything stronger than sweet tea.