Dee Bleau

Default Gaduation Thank you notes

I know that I am not that old, no offence to ANYONE. But I feel that a note should be sent. My daughter is 11 and sat down without being told and wrote all her notes for the gifts rcved for her birthday. I feel that this is an important lesson for kids to learn.

Dee Independant Beauty Consultant Mary Kay Cosmetics [/b][/url] <FONT face="arial black" color="#7f007f">

Talea Ranker

Default Gaduation Thank you notes

<div style="font-family:lucida console,sans-serif;font-size:14pt;"><div style="font-family: lucida console,sans-serif;font-size: 14pt;">I agree it should, I just won't make my kids do it. All I was trying to say was it's nice, but it's not worth getting upset about. Sometimes things happen and stuff goes undone and it's not always a deliberate rudeness. I tried for awhile with my boys and the fighting was horrible and I told them if they can't be grateful then they can go without, and they can explain their rudeness. When they didn't get as many gifts this past year I looked at them and used their term "duh!". I don't lie for them about it either. I also mentioned before that personally I prefer just a thank you while I'm on the phone or if I've given the gift in person that's enough for me, and for better or for worse that's how I was raised.
    I will also gladly accept an internet card in place of a physical one. For me I like to keep those kinds of things so it's easier to put it in a folder on my computer than to physically store it in my home. (I've very limited storage.) I try to give the benefit of the doubt, and try not to let my feelings get hurt. Again jmo.
    ~Tee

----- Original Message ----
    To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 6:37:24 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Gaduation Thank you notes

I know that I am not that old, no offence to ANYONE. But I feel that a note should be sent. My daughter is 11 and sat down without being told and wrote all her notes for the gifts rcved for her birthday. I feel that this is an important lesson for kids to learn.

<div align="center"><font color="#bf00bf" face="arial black">Dee<div align="center"><div align="center"><font color="#bf00bf" face="arial black">Independant Beauty ConsultantMary Kay CosmeticsSee my web site:<font color="#0000ff">www.marykay. com/dbleau<font color="#7f007f" face="arial black">