Gaduation Thank you notes- Budget101 Discussion List

I know that I am not that old, no offence to ANYONE. But I feel that a note should be sent. My daughter is 11 and sat down without being told and wrote all her notes for the gifts rcved for her birthday. I feel that this is an important lesson for kids to learn. Dee Independant Beauty

beauty, birthday, black, center, color, cosmetics, daughter, face, gifts, hat, kay, kids, learn, mary, note, sat, site, size, thank you, web, feel, notes, www.marykay.com/dbleau, important, http://www.marykay.com/dbleau, rcved, lesson, consultant, independant, offence, gaduation, told, wrote

Dee Bleau

Default Gaduation Thank you notes

I know that I am not that old, no offence to ANYONE. But I feel that a note should be sent. My daughter is 11 and sat down without being told and wrote all her notes for the gifts rcved for her birthday. I feel that this is an important lesson for kids to learn.

Dee Independant Beauty Consultant Mary Kay Cosmetics [/b][/url] <FONT face="arial black" color="#7f007f">

Talea Ranker

Default Gaduation Thank you notes

<div style="font-family:lucida console,sans-serif;font-size:14pt;"><div style="font-family: lucida console,sans-serif;font-size: 14pt;">I agree it should, I just won't make my kids do it. All I was trying to say was it's nice, but it's not worth getting upset about. Sometimes things happen and stuff goes undone and it's not always a deliberate rudeness. I tried for awhile with my boys and the fighting was horrible and I told them if they can't be grateful then they can go without, and they can explain their rudeness. When they didn't get as many gifts this past year I looked at them and used their term "duh!". I don't lie for them about it either. I also mentioned before that personally I prefer just a thank you while I'm on the phone or if I've given the gift in person that's enough for me, and for better or for worse that's how I was raised.
    I will also gladly accept an internet card in place of a physical one. For me I like to keep those kinds of things so it's easier to put it in a folder on my computer than to physically store it in my home. (I've very limited storage.) I try to give the benefit of the doubt, and try not to let my feelings get hurt. Again jmo.
    ~Tee

----- Original Message ----
    To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 6:37:24 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Gaduation Thank you notes

I know that I am not that old, no offence to ANYONE. But I feel that a note should be sent. My daughter is 11 and sat down without being told and wrote all her notes for the gifts rcved for her birthday. I feel that this is an important lesson for kids to learn.

<div align="center"><font color="#bf00bf" face="arial black">Dee<div align="center"><div align="center"><font color="#bf00bf" face="arial black">Independant Beauty ConsultantMary Kay CosmeticsSee my web site:<font color="#0000ff">www.marykay. com/dbleau<font color="#7f007f" face="arial black">