Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: crockpot bacon potatoes
04-06-2013, 07:18 PM #1
crockpot bacon potatoes
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 2 medium onions
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions
- Chop the bacon and roast it slightly on a skillet.
- Chop the Onions and Cheese.
- Slice the potatoes – about half an inch wide.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Put the mix in the crockpot, set it to low and leave for about 10-12 hours
By mos in forum Vegetarian Left Over LayeringReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2009, 07:52 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2009, 11:06 AM
By mos in forum Left Over LayeringReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:23 AM
By rtebalt in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2006, 12:54 PM