Sensa

Does anyone who has tried this product find that it works? I would like a little feedback before I invest in it.

feedback, invest, works, product, sensa, find

Thread: Sensa

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sensa

Does anyone who has tried this product find that it works? I would like a little feedback before I invest in it.
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sensa

I have seen the commercials on tv and the offer for a free sample. I want to try it too, but I am a little scared to invest the money. if you hear anything, will you please come back and let us know?

thank you

Ann

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have heard good and bad things. I tried a sample and that was enough for me. You sprinkle it on your food and in turn everything tastes like a chemical has been put on it (which it has)! It made me not want to eat alright, but for the wrong reasons
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

i was a little worried about a chemical taste. that is one reason why I don't do vitamins or the protein bars, I think they taste like chemicals and they make me gag.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

GUMMY vitamins for the win!! (I love gummy vitamins)
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!