still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Pantyhose saver

Simple trick to deal with Torn or holey pantyhose!

Read More: Article: Pantyhose saver

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have also heard that soaking the hose in salt water (I have forgotten the ratio) will help the hose last longer and avoid runs in the first place. It seemed to work for me, ages ago when I wore the stuff. I may just have to do a search about it.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've done this for several years. I work in an office where I'm required to dress professionally but not paid wages that can cover a new pair of panty hose every day. The bonus is that if you wear control tops, you get extra control, lol! I also found that support hose last longer and don't run as easily.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Article: Pantyhose saver

Quote Originally Posted by lucygoose View Post
    I've done this for several years. I work in an office where I'm required to dress professionally but not paid wages that can cover a new pair of panty hose every day. The bonus is that if you wear control tops, you get extra control, lol! I also found that support hose last longer and don't run as easily.
    love the idea of the control tops, I always dry my pantyhose in the shade as I have heard that is good for prolonging the life of the pantyhose

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I was at school and we had to wear panty hose each day, we would spray the pantyhose once on with hairspray to help stop any pulls and carry our nail polish with us.