Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: turkey casserole
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM #1
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 pound)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann'sŪ or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.
By Tashdan in forum Left Over LayeringReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 07:48 AM
By budget in forum RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:40 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2007, 08:58 AM
By Savin' Moola in forum Left Over LayeringReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2006, 01:32 PM
By mos in forum Left Over LayeringReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2006, 10:43 AM