Thread: new here

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile new here

Hello to all current members! New to the site and trying to find my way around. Any shortcuts or tips would be appreciated! I have a few recipes I wouldnt mind sharing, is that possible? I love to bake but have health problems that no longer allow me to do what I love, same with gardening. I have had to give up some things that I enjoy doing. I miss them but it just means that I have to find other things to do instead. Here's to new friends!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: new here

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Jiardina08! Good to have you here. Yes, please do share your recipes! Enjoy!! Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry to hear that you had to scale back on your passion of baking. I hope you can find something that you enjoy as much. I love baking too. so much more than cooking.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to Budget101! We are glad to have you here! There is much to see, read, explore and make here! You will find tons of recipes, helpful tips, and friendly people here! If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Familiarize yourself with the forum rules, faqs, and forums! This is a great place to be and make friends! Welcome and enjoy!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am still trying to figure out how to post a recipe or idea. Is it just write an article? That doesn't seem right... still trying to find out!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

The forum is made up of different sections filled with categories (like Breakfast Ideas, General Recipes, Holidays -- just look down the page) click on the category you want (Just as you do if you want to read what is there.) Click start new thread, give it a title and post your recipe, idea or question. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia