Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-03-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo Copycat Recipe
-1/2 cup butter
-2 tablespoons cream cheese
-1 pint heavy cream
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
-1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
- Serve over hot fettucine noodles.
Makes: approximately 6 servings
05-16-2013, 07:11 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2013
Re: Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo Copycat Recipe
This sounds Yummy!! Will try tomorrow!!