Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a vent --

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Just a vent --

either I need to start drinking -- heavily -- scream... or just cry.

4 major term papers due in the next 2 weeks -- 2 of them are research papers 10 pages or longer, 12 sources cited, annotated bibliography all in MLA format

2 major (read worth half your grade) group projects and presentations

4 final exams

4 final quizes

and to make it worse, I think I am going through pre-menopause. I feel like a Katy Perry song "you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in and you're out, you're up and you're down..."

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just a vent --

my term papers are:

51 years later, this place is still hot: Centralia, PA mine fire

Hand Washing in the culinary workplace: how to prevent the spread of disease

Triangle Fire: the legislative effects on the American society

Living greenly: How to decipher your part amongst the political money machine

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

I vote for drinking and crying at the same time. maybe with a little scream on and off on the side.

your work load sounds horrendous.

I wish you luck on getting done with your sanity in tact.

Ann

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hand Washing is done -- 14 pages, annotated bibliography, MLA format (prezi half completed)
    Centralia is done -- 10 pages, annotated bibliography, works cited and MLA format (just need to make the prezi for it)

Triangle fire has all backwork done and cited (did you know that almost EVERY single Federal agency we have stems from a catastrophic event?) -- this one is a big one ... it's supposed to be upwards of 18 pages...

I don't believe in the whole global warming crap, so Living Green is going to be a challenge.

In the meantime, all my farmville animals starved to death today, and most of my crops died on farmtown -- *sigh*
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

and I have a Sanitation exam tomorrow. :/ (with the national certification exam next Thursday).
    Only in the United States is it permissible to sell food without the labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms. This needs to stop, we DESERVE to know what is in our food!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

is your case load normally this high?

the only way I could get an 18 page report would be to use font 46

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post

the only way I could get an 18 page report would be to use font 46
    ROTFLOL!!

Last semester, 3 of my classes had no tests, and 2 of those had no term papers (only 1 page reviews) -- those 2 classes were Tour Classes .... every class period we toured a facility of some kind (restaurant, spa, hotel, resort, etc)

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

my course load presently is 14 credit hours -- and I am set to transfer to Eastern Michigan University to finish my major (and my minor of Journalism), so I will expect my course load to be between 18 and 20 credit hours per semester.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast