Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-03-2013, 08:03 AM #1
Campfire Foil Sausage and Vegetables Recipe
- 1 lb. skinless polish sausage cut in 1" pieces
- 3 potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/4 head of green cabbage, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of butter or margarine
- Cut a square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Layer the vegetables and polish sausage in square and add approx. 1/4 cup of water per package. Leave enough room to bring the foil to the top and fold and seal. Tuck in and crimp the ends.
- Cook on grill or on a grate over campfire coals for about 1/2 hour. The meal is finished when the carrots are tender.