saving $ & budgeting - breakfast crockpot

You mentioned using your crockpot the night beforefor the next morning's breakfast. How do you do that? What recipes can you share or send? I've only used mine for lunch or dinner. Thank you, Consuelo Extreme4both@yahoo.com <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans

breakfast, budget, budgeting, crockpot, dinner, ends, face, family, friday, hat, lunch, men, night, post, recipes, saving, send, share, size, thank you, consuelo, mine, extreme4both@yahoo.com, 27th, sale, http://tinyurl.com/ynvusw, /group/budget101_/post?postid=uvegdd8jlbwbdjxquyxvugas0xwpoddzafysyrxl0vjbjuepvcqr_yscfiayyaetunv71ajjw_lynidez7da, beforefor, mentioned, mornings

Consuelo''s Tupperware Store

Default saving $ & budgeting - breakfast crockpot

You mentioned using your crockpot the night beforefor the next morning's breakfast. How do you do that? What recipes can you share or send? I've only used mine for lunch or dinner.

Thank you,
    Consuelo
    Extreme4both@yahoo.com
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://tinyurl.com/ynvusw 65 % off sale ends Friday the 27th

Herlean

Default saving $ & budgeting - breakfast crockpot

Off hand, only the casserole crosses my mind. It has eggs, some type of meat (bacon, sausage or ham), milk, cheese, onions and sometimes, pieces of bread in it. I use the crockpot that it programmable (digital) for it. I set it to cook at night, for 8 or 9 hours, and it is done when we are getting up.

I apologize. It is late. I have been up since 5:30 a.m. Remind me and I will get the specific recipe for you.

Herlean

P.S. Today, I made BBQ pork chops in the slow cooker. We had green beans with them. I am going to go through the dry beans and make chili on Saturday or Sunday. Tomorrow (Friday) is either breakfast foods for dinner OR leftovers. What doesn't make it, will be dinner on Saturday.

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms;">
    "Never believe you don't have what it takes."

--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Consuelo's Tupperware Store <extreme4both@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Consuelo's Tupperware Store <extreme4both@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Budget101.com : Re:saving $ & budgeting - breakfast crockpot
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 11:39 AM

<DIV id="yiv298645330">
    <TABLE cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" border="0">

<TD vAlign="top">
    You mentioned using your crockpot the night beforefor the next morning's breakfast. How do you do that? What recipes can you share or send? I've only used mine for lunch or dinner.

Thank you,
    Consuelo
    Extreme4both@yahoo.com
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://tinyurl.com/ynvusw 65 % off sale ends Friday the 27th