What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Here, Been Frugal All My Life

Won't say how long THAT's been, but a while. I'm here from Pinterest, and thought I'd stay awhile. I'm currently a disabled student, going to college for the first time after, again, won't give that out, LOL. Not quite a traditional student, let's say.

Good to see there are so many frugal folks out there. I grew up a Navy brat, so I've known about being frugal all my life. My husband and I (he's disabled as well, so we are REALLY pinching pennies these days!) are going to try to garden this year; landlord has said we could, but I think he was thinking we were going to do flowers. LOLOL

Anyway, nice to meet everyone!

Tere

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Here, Been Frugal All My Life

Welcome! I hope you are able to find a lot of great deals to save you money. Good luck on your garden. I love your garden.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome Madeupagin.
    Let us know how the garden goes...enjoy and best wishes!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the Boards. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please ask. everyone here is very kind and very knowledgeable.

Good luck on the garden.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Madeupagin! Good to have you here. Enjoy! and Good Luck!! Thanks; Virginia

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi and welcome....I am new too. I have a nice little cash crop of lavender, and i live on a city lot. You need alot of sun and water the little baby plants the first season. After that, let it go. the variety that works very well for me is "grosso". don't know if this fits your conditions, but thought i'd put it out there. Alice

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to Budget101! We are glad to have you here! There is much to see, read, explore and make here! You will find tons of recipes, helpful tips, and friendly people here! If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Familiarize yourself with the forum rules, faqs, and forums! This is a great place to be and make friends! Welcome and enjoy!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~