Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Default Rich Products Recall (posted on Facebook 3/28/13 8pm)

Rich Products was informed by the USDA that Farm Rich® Philly Cheese Steaks, Farm Rich® Mini Quesadillas, Farm Rich® Mini Pizza Slices and Farm Rich® Mozzarella Bites produced from November 12, 2012 to November 19, 2012 may be contaminated with E. Coli. Consumer safety is our number one priority and we are voluntarily recalling these products. Please note, each of our product packages contain cooking instructions on the packaging that, if followed, will effectively destroy any E.Coli bacteria. These preparation instructions have been validated following the Grocery Manufacturers Association industry protocol to ensure food safety. If you think you may have an affected package or if you need additional information, please call us toll-free at 1-888-220-5955, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Thank you.

Direct link to post

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Done Digging bethaliz6894's Avatar

Default Re: Rich Products Recall (posted on Facebook 3/28/13 8pm)

Thank you for posting this. I was actually going to buy mozzarella bites this weekend. I know they say cooking will kill the bacteria, however, I choose not to take the chance.