Thread: hello

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart hello

my name is jackie and im currently living in west virginia. I found your website from a post about making your own laundry detergent on facebook. when I clicked the link it took me to a website that didnt tell you anything about how to make the laundry detergent. when I clicked on the name it sent me to your website. I just founf it about two hours ago and im not sure how to get to what I want to read because there is so much to learn. I start looking for one thing and see something else that,catches my interest. but from what I have seen so far this will be my go to site from now on

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by bttrflykss1617 View Post
    my name is jackie and im currently living in west virginia. I found your website from a post about making your own laundry detergent on facebook. when I clicked the link it took me to a website that didnt tell you anything about how to make the laundry detergent. when I clicked on the name it sent me to your website. I just founf it about two hours ago and im not sure how to get to what I want to read because there is so much to learn. I start looking for one thing and see something else that,catches my interest. but from what I have seen so far this will be my go to site from now on
    Wow! Sounds like you've already worked at finding things! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you discovered us. Here are a few quickie links to the laundry soap recipe I suspect you saw on FB:

uper Laundry Sauce Recipes- Highly Concentrated Laundry Soap - these space saving recipes will do 128 Loads of Laundry in 2 small jars
    1. Super Laundry Sauce for Dummies
      - no fail, no cook, 7 minute laundry
    2. Super Laundry Sauce Original Recipe- (requires cooking)
    3. Lavender Super Laundry Sauce- highly concentrated detergent with softeners and scent built in- this one negates the need for a dryer sheet, but is not recommended for those with allergies/skin sensitivity issues

But here is a link to our other detergent recipes too:

Budget101.com - - Make Your Own Laundry Detergents, Stain Removers, Pre-Wash Sprays and More!
    Have a great day!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hello

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, BttrFlykss1617! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia