Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bookworm - PopCap
03-27-2013, 10:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Bookworm - PopCap
The Bookworm - PopCap App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: March 22, 2009
Download the @FreeAppADay.com App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Bookworm to become FREE for a day!
The award-winning word-puzzle game from the makers of Bejeweled®!
Have an appetite for words? Then join Lex the Bookworm in the hit word-puzzle game created by PopCap Games! Link letter tiles left, right, up and down to build words and keep Lex sated and smiling. The bigger the word, the better the bonus. But watch out for burning letters — they could spell disaster for you and Lex!
If you need a quick word break, link letters fast in Arcade mode. If laid-back wordplay is more your style, go with Classic. No matter which mode you like best, you’ll relax and tune up your brain every time you play!
• It’s easy to learn — start working wordy wonders in relaxing Classic mode or race against the clock in Arcade mode
• Boost scores and advance faster by spelling bonus words
• All new shake-to-scramble — just shake your iPhone/iPad or tap Lex to re-scramble the letters
• All new bonus books — unlock themed tomes and complete special word collections
• Instant stats to track your progress — just turn your iPhone/iPad sideways for a quick view of your word history
• Unlimited levels to keep you rising up the ranks in the Hall of Fame
• Uses the Oxford English Dictionary — the most authoritative vocabulary available
• Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th Generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
• Gameplay dictionary is ENGLISH ONLY
© © Electronic Arts, Inc. Bookworm and PopCap are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.