Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from a Snowy Kansas City, MO

Spring has sprung, but sure seems a bit more like left-over winter here right now. By this weekend, it should be a bit closer to normal for this time of year.

I'm new to Budget101.com and looking for easy ways to save time and money at the ever increasing grocery store. Feeding the family has become challenging but we absolutely love using the crock-pot for our meals. Always looking for good crock-pot recipes and ways to make dishes great!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from a Snowy Kansas City, MO

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, C Robison! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so I know what you mean about the snow! Good luck to you here and hopefully it warms up for you soon.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome! Glad to have you here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! There is so much to see, learn, and do here! This is a wonderful site! Enjoy!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~