Saying Hi from Gaffney, SC

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Saying Hi from Gaffney, SC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      yankeerose

Found this site from Pinterest…my family is looking to simplify our lives and save money. My DH and I are blessed with good paying jobs, but with this economy nothing is guaranteed. I’m trying to also get my family away from the preservatives in the foods we typically buy, this means making my own mixes etc. Sooner or later we all have an aha! moment…finding this site was mine. Looking forward to spending quite a bit of time here. csmile1  smilie

MrsPaws

Hello and welcome yankeerose; looking forward to your input! 🙂
      For extra information on saving, budgeting, and tasty recipes, check out the e-books and $50 weekly menus.
      Enjoy and best wishes.

lawboy22

Welcome to the site! I’m relatively new here myself! I hope you are able to save a lot of money.

Virginia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, YankeeRose! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Shellc1971

Welcome! Glad to have you here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! There is so much to see, learn, and do here! This is a wonderful site! Enjoy!

Michelle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Saying Hi from Gaffney, SC