hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    krazykat7272
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    info gotten from Dollar Stretcher; their search engine under

    potent peroxide on their siteby the way, i did find numerous sites

    stating that hydrogen peroxide kills BOTH bacteria & VIRUSES!)

    ***HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DOES BREAK DOWN IN LIGHT! So, please, when using,

    DO NOT keep stored in a spray bottle unless it is DARK. Instead, put

    only the amount that you are going to be using in the spray bottle, &

    add to it if you need to, but KEEP IT STORED in the original dark

    bottle! ALSO: it CAN DISCOLOR FABRICS! (so TEST 1st if going to be

    using on fabrics!) For a clean disinfected house for pennies: studies

    show that using a COMBINATION DUAL SPRAYING of hydrogen peroxide &

    vinegar to sanitize heavily contaminated surfaces worked far more

    effectively than clorine bleach OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOUSE CLEANERS! Who

    says you have to pay more to get quality?***Spray surfaces with BOTH

    substances & wipe with a clean water dampened cloth to wash away

    bacteria & viruses, fungi, toxins, Salmonella, Shigella, E Coli, & even


    yeast deposits. BE SURE TO USE BOTH SPRAYS--As the dual action is 10

    times more effective than using either one alone.








  2. #2
    christa415
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    Question, do you think this would work on furiture. My friend gave

    us a couch and loveseat. It is really nice but they have a dog and

    she made this furiture her bed. Well any way it smells so bad I

    can't stand to sit on it. It is in our basement and when you walk

    downstairs you can smell it. I have tried lots of different cleaners

    but nothing has work. Any ideas??

    --- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "krazykat7272" <krazykat7272@...>

    wrote:

    >

    > info gotten from Dollar Stretcher; their search engine under

    > potent peroxide on their siteby the way, i did find numerous sites

    > stating that hydrogen peroxide kills BOTH bacteria & VIRUSES!)

    > ***HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DOES BREAK DOWN IN LIGHT! So, please, when

    using,

    > DO NOT keep stored in a spray bottle unless it is DARK. Instead, put

    > only the amount that you are going to be using in the spray bottle,

    &

    > add to it if you need to, but KEEP IT STORED in the original dark

    > bottle! ALSO: it CAN DISCOLOR FABRICS! (so TEST 1st if going to be

    > using on fabrics!) For a clean disinfected house for pennies:

    studies

    > show that using a COMBINATION DUAL SPRAYING of hydrogen peroxide &

    > vinegar to sanitize heavily contaminated surfaces worked far more

    > effectively than clorine bleach OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOUSE CLEANERS!

    Who

    > says you have to pay more to get quality?***Spray surfaces with BOTH

    > substances & wipe with a clean water dampened cloth to wash away

    > bacteria & viruses, fungi, toxins, Salmonella, Shigella, E Coli, &

    even

    > yeast deposits. BE SURE TO USE BOTH SPRAYS--As the dual action is 10

    > times more effective than using either one alone.

    >










  3. #3
    Kristin Keller
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    I had a recipe once that uses a bottle of peroxide (I use the reg. size bottle), 3 T. of baking soda, and one t. of Dawn dishsoap. Mix and saturate area. Takes out pet urine too! I have used this on bright blue carpet and avocado green carpet and it didnt affect the color at all. the carpet is about 30 years old.


    <font size="4" color="#6000bf" face="system">Kristin Keller <font size="4" color="#ff00ff" face="System">AVON <font color="#bf00bf">ISR <font size="4" color="#8000ff" face="System">To Buy or Sell, <font size="4" color="#8000ff" face="System">Check out my website! <font color="#003399" face="System"><span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1201739628_2">http://www.youravon.com/kkeller0212

    --- On Mon, 6/23/08, christa415 <bcmdleis@att.net> wrote:
    <blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);">From: christa415 <bcmdleis@att.net>
    Subject: Budget101.com : Re: hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 9:07 PM

    <div id="yiv1104969996">



    Question, do you think this would work on furiture. My friend gave

    us a couch and loveseat. It is really nice but they have a dog and

    she made this furiture her bed. Well any way it smells so bad I

    can't stand to sit on it. It is in our basement and when you walk

    downstairs you can smell it. I have tried lots of different cleaners

    but nothing has work. Any ideas??

    --- In Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com, "krazykat7272" <krazykat7272@ ...>

    wrote:

    >

    > info gotten from Dollar Stretcher; their search engine under

    > potent peroxide on their siteby the way, i did find numerous sites

    > stating that hydrogen peroxide kills BOTH bacteria & VIRUSES!)

    > ***HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DOES BREAK DOWN IN LIGHT! So, please, when

    using,

    > DO NOT keep stored in a spray bottle unless it is DARK. Instead, put

    > only the amount that you are going to be using in the spray bottle,

    &

    > add to it if you need to, but KEEP IT STORED in the original dark

    > bottle! ALSO: it CAN DISCOLOR FABRICS! (so TEST 1st if going to be

    > using on fabrics!) For a clean disinfected house for pennies:

    studies

    > show that using a COMBINATION DUAL SPRAYING of hydrogen peroxide &

    > vinegar to sanitize heavily contaminated surfaces worked far more

    > effectively than clorine bleach OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOUSE CLEANERS!

    Who

    > says you have to pay more to get quality?***Spray surfaces with BOTH

    > substances & wipe with a clean water dampened cloth to wash away

    > bacteria & viruses, fungi, toxins, Salmonella, Shigella, E Coli, &

    even

    > yeast deposits. BE SURE TO USE BOTH SPRAYS--As the dual action is 10

    > times more effective than using either one alone.

    >




    [/quote]




  4. #4
    gasnetsyl
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    Use white vinegar to get rid of dog smells of any kind..



    The professionals use white vinegar and change extra for the cleaning.



    Sylvia











    -- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "christa415" <bcmdleis@...> wrote:

    >

    > Question, do you think this would work on furiture. My friend gave

    > us a couch and loveseat. It is really nice but they have a dog and

    > she made this furiture her bed. Well any way it smells so bad I


    > can't stand to sit on it. It is in our basement and when you walk

    > downstairs you can smell it. I have tried lots of different cleaners

    > but nothing has work. Any ideas??






  5. #5
    katrina schumann
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    you know what: I would test a small area 1st; make sure it is steadfast; if not adjust down; & then yes I would go for it! (you might also try dumping a bunch of baking soda on it first; let it sit for awhile & then vaccuum; baking soda absorbs odors; & then test with the cleaner but yeah I am sure a solution would work; just be careful cuz it can bleach things (that is what they use on hair to bleach blonde);

    --- On Mon, 6/23/08, christa415 <bcmdleis@att.net> wrote:

    From: christa415 <bcmdleis@att.net>
    Subject: Budget101.com : Re: hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 7:07 PM


    <DIV id="yiv1898739673">



    Question, do you think this would work on furiture. My friend gave
    us a couch and loveseat. It is really nice but they have a dog and
    she made this furiture her bed. Well any way it smells so bad I
    can't stand to sit on it. It is in our basement and when you walk
    downstairs you can smell it. I have tried lots of different cleaners
    but nothing has work. Any ideas??
    --- In Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com, "krazykat7272" <krazykat7272@ ...>
    wrote:
    >
    > info gotten from Dollar Stretcher; their search engine under
    > potent peroxide on their siteby the way, i did find numerous sites
    > stating that hydrogen peroxide kills BOTH bacteria & VIRUSES!)
    > ***HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DOES BREAK DOWN IN LIGHT! So, please, when
    using,
    > DO NOT keep stored in a spray bottle unless it is DARK. Instead, put
    > only the
    amount that you are going to be using in the spray bottle,
    &
    > add to it if you need to, but KEEP IT STORED in the original dark
    > bottle! ALSO: it CAN DISCOLOR FABRICS! (so TEST 1st if going to be
    > using on fabrics!) For a clean disinfected house for pennies:
    studies
    > show that using a COMBINATION DUAL SPRAYING of hydrogen peroxide &
    > vinegar to sanitize heavily contaminated surfaces worked far more
    > effectively than clorine bleach OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOUSE CLEANERS!
    Who
    > says you have to pay more to get quality?***Spray surfaces with BOTH
    > substances & wipe with a clean water dampened cloth to wash away
    > bacteria & viruses, fungi, toxins, Salmonella, Shigella, E Coli, &
    even
    > yeast deposits. BE SURE TO USE BOTH SPRAYS--As the dual action is 10
    > times more effective than using either one
    alone.
    >






  6. #6
    Ann Garner
    Guest

    Default hydrogen peroxide + vinegar = more effective than chorine bleach

    At 10:10 PM 6/23/2008, you wrote:

    >you know what: I would test a small area 1st; make sure it is

    >steadfast; if not adjust down; & then yes I would go for it! (you

    >might also try dumping a bunch of baking soda on it first; let it

    >sit for awhile & then vaccuum; baking soda absorbs odors; & then

    >test with the cleaner but yeah I am sure a solution would work; just

    >be careful cuz it can bleach things (that is what they use on hair

    >to bleach blonde);







    Even if it does bleach the couch, that is an easy fix. There's an

    upholstery paint/dye in a spray can, I bought some at Hobby Lobby in

    the fabric dyes. It works great.



    Ann in Arkansas










 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •