Let me introduce myself!

hi-my name is Trudi I live in Grand Rapids,MI. I can tell I'm going to love this site! I'm on a fixed income due to health reasons so anytime I can learn a new budget strechting idea or recipe is a good thing.I love to cook and bake.my favorite of which to make are desserts:) however this is not

how areyou? yes i'm new., love, anytime, daughter, healthy, children, grown, ideas, appreciated, remakes, write, free, feel, asap, back, people, talk, home, enjoy, together.i, baking, bake.my, site, fixed, income, rapids,mi, grand, hi-my, introduce, trudi, live, health, reasons, cook, favorite, make, thing.i, good, budget, learn, strechting, idea, recipe, desserts

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Let me introduce myself!

hi-my name is Trudi I live in Grand Rapids,MI. I can tell I'm going to love this site! I'm on a fixed income due to health reasons so anytime I can learn a new budget strechting idea or recipe is a good thing.I love to cook and bake.my favorite of which to make are desserts however this is not always healthy so any ideas for healthy remakes are appreciated. I also have two grown children 1 son 1 daughter my daughter is still at home. so we enjoy baking together.I love to talk to new people so feel free to write me anytime. I'll try to get back asap.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Let me introduce myself!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Trudi! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome Trudi; looking forward to seeing you here.
    Lots of great information, advice, tips, and recipes here...enjoy and best wishes!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site Trudi! I hope you can share some of your favorite recipes on here and maybe pick up a few as well. Good luck to you!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, Trudi! Glad to have you here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! There is so much to see, learn, and do here! This is a wonderful site! Enjoy! I find something newto add to my "to-do" list every day! I have already made over 2 dozen cookie mixes, bisquick mix, ABC muffin mix, cornbread mix, spice mixes... And I have more to do!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~