Howdy from Western Montana

:camera: Hi all...I found this site pretty cool and really enjoyed the info and ect. I found here. thx to all who started it. Great job. I'm a cook and have many hobbies. I am a frugal person, teaching others how to dehydrate and how to can their goods for the winter with just a Hot Bath cooker.

great, found, montana, grew, things, line, drop, learning, small, towns, live, stores, larger, taught, feel, knowledge, peeps, budgeting, happy, wisdom, learn, survive, fish, sources, hunt, find, cook, started, hobbies, teaching, person, frugal, site, camera, western, pretty, cool, info, enjoyed, dehydrate, cleaners, howdy, detergent, laundry, liquid, saves, money, tons, goods, winter

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Howdy from Western Montana

Hi all...I found this site pretty cool and really enjoyed the info and ect. I found here. thx to all who started it. Great job. I'm a cook and have many hobbies. I am a frugal person, teaching others how to dehydrate and how to can their goods for the winter with just a Hot Bath cooker. I make my own liquid laundry detergent and cleaners...I find it saves you TONS of money. If your interested in learning some of this...just drop me a line. Montana has many small towns away from the larger stores and such and I live out where there aren't such things. As I grew up I was taught to hunt and fish and how to survive on little or nothing. God has given us many great sources to learn from...so thats what I feel we should use.. ~ Knowledge and Wisdom ~ . Happy Budgeting peeps.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Howdy from Western Montana

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MissDiana! Good to have you here. Teaching and learning is what this site is all about. Please post your recipes and how to do s for all to see!! Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome MissDiana. I love your intro...sounds as if you're gonna be a wonderful asset here! I can't wait to see your posts, recipes, and any other bits of information you share.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome! Glad to have you here! If you need any help, feel free to ask! There is so much to see, learn, and do here! This is a wonderful site! Enjoy!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~