TX Newbie!

TX Newbie!

Hello all! I am a newbie here and have spent HOURS on the site today! I have already made several of the mixes! Anyway... I am 42 y/o wife and mother of three boys (22, 20 and 17). I live in a small town (VERY small) and have to drive 45 miles, one way, to do my shopping. I've tried couponing,

small, newbie, making, products, buying, forward, eats, cost, savings, nerd, love, crafting, general, crochet, sound, canner, pressure, buys, couponing, canning, mixes, made, wife, today, spent, hours, site, mother, miles, shopping, drive, boys, live, town

Thread: TX Newbie!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TX Newbie!

Hello all! I am a newbie here and have spent HOURS on the site today! I have already made several of the mixes! Anyway...

I am 42 y/o wife and mother of three boys (22, 20 and 17). I live in a small town (VERY small) and have to drive 45 miles, one way, to do my shopping. I've tried couponing, but the cost of gas eats up my savings. I am really looking forward to making more of my products vs. buying them! Once DH buys my pressure canner, I will be canning too! (I sound like a nerd, lol!)

I also love to sew, crochet and general crafting.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TX Newbie!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Shellc1971! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site for you to enjoy. Any questions, just ask. You do not sound like a nerd to me! Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Virginia! Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been spending hours each day on this site, exploring and reading. I have told all of my friends on Instagram about the site as well. Hoping to make a few new friends here, too!

Michelle
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Shellc1971 ~ Glad you joined. It is very addicting.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela