Just another Newbie from Florida- Welcome Newbie!

Looking forward to seeing many new recipes. Always looking to try something different.Spring is around the corner and I am excited about making crafts and doing some gardening.I spend alot of my time on the computer looking for new technology that will be coming out. I have a apple desktop and

apple, love, desktop, iphone, waiting, wait, decide, till, furniture, refurbish, good, deals, cost, bring, year, things, phone, daughter, learning, technology, different.spring, corner, recipes, newbie, florida, forward, excited, time, computer, coming, alot, spend, crafts, making, gardening.i

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Book Just another Newbie from Florida

Looking forward to seeing many new recipes. Always looking to try something different.Spring is around the corner and I am excited about making crafts and doing some gardening.I spend alot of my time on the computer looking for new technology that will be coming out. I have a apple desktop and apple phone and waiting to decide if I should wait till iphone 6 comes out. I love learning new things on the desktop from my 13 year old daughter who knows quite a bit about anything apple. We love to refurbish furniture. Always looking for good deals that will bring the cost down.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just another Newbie from Florida

Hello again, EvaG1957! Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just another Newbie from Florida

Hi EvaG1957 ~ Glad you joined. Any questions just ask.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela