Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Smart ways to use clean sponges
06-16-2008, 09:42 AM #firstname.lastname@example.orgGuest
Smart ways to use clean sponges
1. Prevent clinks, clanks and cracks: Loading your dishwasher with
stemware and other delicate glassware? Place sponges between them as
buffers to prevent chips and dings.
2. Keep veggies crunchy: Sick of soggy spoiled produce? Toss a dry
sponge in the bottom of your crisper drawer. It will absorb the moisture
that causes fruits and veggies to go bad.
3. Soften Clothes: Lost your fabric softener ball? Just dampen a sponge
with fabric softener and toss it in.The sponge will slowly release the
softener during the cycle.
4. Keep your plants hydrated: When repotting a plant. Cut a sponge to
fit in the bottom of the pot. If you ever over water the sponge will
absorb the excess and re release it when the plant gets thirsty,
5. Swipe off Fido fur: Pooch hair all over your clothes? Dampen a
sponge.Wring it out and wipe it over the furry spots.It will pick up
hair a in a flash.
6. Got a gap between your air conditioner and the window frame? Plug it
in with a sponge to stop hot air from entering and forcing your unit
into budget busting overdrive
The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be
because of you.