If you are a Kentucky resident you may request a free test kit. Please click here for a listing of local health department contacts. If your county is not listed, please call or e-mail the state office to receive your free test kit. If requesting a test kit by e-mail, please be sure to include your name, county, and address.

Kentucky: Cabinet for Health and Family Services - Radon Gas